Why Shipping Takes Longer Now?
- There are fewer flights than before due to covid-19
- Strict QC check on material quality, zippers, seams, embellishments and motifs, interiors, lining and so on.
- Strict disinfection on each parcel to guarentee the health and safety.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Kindly refer to the following table about shipping information of your desitination country:
|Country||Order Value||Shipping Fee||Shipping Time|
|Spain||Under $75||$6.99||7-15 business days|
|Mexico||Under $75||$6.99||10-20 business days|
|Other countries||coming soon|
The shipping fee might be raised at a percentage of 20% during peak season, starting from August.
1. After the order has been paid, the warehouse needs 1-3 days to process your order. You will receive a notification once your order has been shipped.
2. We will make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. However, additional time may be required due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues.
3. If there is any shipping issue with your package , you must contact Customer Support within 180 days after your order was placed. Questions about your order please contact(within 24hr email reply): email@example.com
How Do I Know That My Order Has Been Shipped?
After your order has been shipped, we will send you an e-mail with your tracking number and a link to where you can track it online. Not receiving notification emails are often caused by the following reasons:
1. Email went to your spam folder
2. Email is blocked by your mail server
3. Email is prevented by the filter in your account setting
4. Networking problems
5. Wrong email address
If you encounter any of the problems above, simply check your spam folder, account setting, network and make sure our email safely go to your inbox just in case you might miss some important notification email from us.